Though BridgeGate is focused on healthcare and government organizations, our integration platform works well in any industry. BridgeGate’s roots are in the retail space and connecting thousands of vendors to one retail organization, and two of our customers are SkyMall and the Home Shopping Network, both which process huge volumes of data in very complex environments.
If you think your organization can benefit from BridgeGate’s flexible, quick to deploy and lower cost integration solution, contact us and we’d be happy to answer your questions.
The BridgeGate platform offers comprehensive functionality and capabilities that help companies have:
- Integrated data – transform your data so that you can reconcile discrepancies in the way different systems define and structure data (any-to-any integration)
- One comprehensive view – ensure you can maintain a consistent view of all data across all systems
- Access to the correct data — regardless of its source or structure – all relational databases, applications, mainframes, spreadsheets, flat files, standards-based data
- Quality data — potential data quality problems are flagged immediately, whether the sources are unknown or undocumented. And regardless of complexity, language, structure, or format, you’ll have data that is complete, and current
- Delivered data – any user that needs one or millions of records will see that data in the right format, at the right time, and it will be securely delivered
- User friendly data integration rules and processes – keep your IT staff focused on other projects and make integration processes easier for non-technical staff, which helps keep IT costs down
- Dashboard management – Be able to audit, monitor and report on key data metrics and maintain a robust audit trail, which provides visibility of data, which ultimately gives you more control of your data.
With robust and cost-effective integration from BridgeGate, your company can:
- Improve the management of information by integrating and delivering high-quality data to critical applications at the right time and in the right format to the right user
- Reduce risk and improve compliance management with quality, end-to-end data, identity data resolution, and dynamic monitoring, reporting, and auditing capabilities that simplify compliance with all internal and external regulations
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce costs by automating workflow processes while ensuring that the data flowing through those processes and systems is consistent, accurate, and synchronized
- Reduce maintenance costs, increase flexibility, and minimize risk with a secure, scalable data integration platform