Are you a healthcare provider looking to make sense of all the data you have and ensure you’re meeting industry standards and compliance measures? BridgeGate understands that better data means better decisions, and that improved information management leads to more affordable, better quality healthcare.
Volumes of Healthcare Data
Healthcare organizations generate an incredible amount of data, whether the data comes from patient records, medical inventory systems, claims processing and billing applications or other solutions. Dealing with the multitude of data sources, complex formats, and whether or not the data is accurate and meaningful is a problem that healthcare providers, patients, payers and specialized care facilities spend money and time trying to address.
Compliance and Industry Standards
What else are you concentrating on? Compliance. Patient privacy. Industry standards. Interoperability. As rules and standards for the exchange, administration and integration of healthcare data evolve, organizations undertake great efforts to comply with constantly changing regulations. And healthcare organizations need to be certain that their patient records are secure, kept private and are correct. To get there from here, how can you better track and manage where this data comes from, where it’s going, and how it’s changed so that you can reduce the risk of noncompliance?
Add to that the uncertainty of national healthcare reform and what rules will come out of the reform, and it’s imperative that healthcare organizations can access, integrate, and believe in the accuracy of their information. No matter what, healthcare organizations want to ensure they comply with regulatory and industry standards, like HIPAA, NCPDP and HL7. With data from many sources, in multiple formats, and different definitions, you need it to be tightly integrated, dependable and most importantly, your staff needs to see one single view of each patient. This single view reduces the possibility of mistakes – both clerical and more importantly, clinical.
BridgeGate Health helps you connect your disparate systems and applications (both internal and external) to give you a single, comprehensive view of every patient. One view of your integrated data can also expedite claims processing and payments. Integrated data is transformed into actionable information, streamlining your operations and ultimately keeping you focused on quality patient care. BridgeGate can help you cross over and close the integration gap in your healthcare organization.
BridgeGate Health Features
- Integrated data – transform your high-volume, complex data so that you can reconcile discrepancies in the way different systems define and structure data (any-to-any integration)
- One comprehensive view – ensure you can maintain a consistent view of all data across all systems
- Access to the correct data — regardless of its source or structure – all relational databases, applications, mainframes, spreadsheets, flat files, standards-based data (including HL7, HIPAA, and EDI)
- Quality data — potential data quality problems are flagged immediately, whether the sources are unknown or undocumented. And regardless of complexity, language, structure, or format, you’ll have data that is complete, and current
- Delivered data – any user that needs one or millions of records will see that data in the right format, at the right time, and it will be securely delivered
- User friendly data integration rules and processes – keep your IT staff focused on other projects and make integration processes easier for non-technical staff, which helps keep IT costs down
- Dashboard management – Be able to audit, monitor and report on key data metrics and maintain a robust audit trail, which provides visibility of data, which ultimately gives you more control of your data.
BridgeGate Health Benefits
With robust and cost-effective integration from BridgeGate, your healthcare organization can:
- Improve the management of information by integrating and delivering high-quality data to critical applications at the right time and in the right format to the right user
- Reduce risk and improve compliance management with quality, end-to-end data, identity data resolution, and dynamic monitoring, reporting, and auditing capabilities that simplify compliance with HIPAA requirements and HL7 standards
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce costs by automating workflow processes while ensuring that the data flowing through those processes and systems is consistent, accurate, and synchronized
- Reduce maintenance costs, increase flexibility, and minimize risk with a secure, scalable data integration platform